Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Payment and Credit Terms – Plumbing HVAC Products LLC (hereafter PHVAC) accepts cash in advance, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. For customers with established PHVAC credit, payment terms are 2% 10th , Net end of month. All credit extended by PHVAC to customers and the limits of such credit, is at Plumbing HVAC Products LLC’s sole discretion and may be reduced or revoked by PHVAC at any time, for any reason. PHVAC reserves the right to charge customers a late payment fee at the rate of 2% per month. Venue and jurisdiction is established in Duval County, Florida, in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
- Prices - Prices charged are in effect at time of shipment, and are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include shipping charges or taxes. Firm written price quotations will be supplied on request.
- Quotations - The purchaser is responsible for verification of all quotation descriptions, quantities and sizes. Quotations are valid only for the material and terms specified. Any prices quoted are in direct relation to quantities requested. Any change in the quantity or specifications may be subject to a change in the quoted price. All commodities are subject to price in effect at time of shipment.
- Sales Tax - Purchasers are responsible for payment of all applicable state and local taxes, or for providing a valid Sales Tax Exemption Certificate. When placing an order, purchaser shall indicate which products are tax exempt.
- Freight - Freight, unless otherwise stated, is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivery - An estimated delivery date given to a purchaser is subject to availability of material in stock or ship date information provided by the manufacturer. PHVAC will make every effort to ship within the time promised, however, delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Claims/Damage/Discrepancies - Claims for shortages or damaged goods must be noted on the freight bill prior to signing for receipt of the material. Any concealed damage or shortage claims must be made to the delivery carrier or PHVAC within 24 hours of receipt of material.
- Returns - PHVAC recognizes that there may be an occasional need to return purchased material. To be assured of prompt credit to your account, please supply the following information with the returned material.
a) Original invoice number and date
b) Product number and description
c) Reason for return
d) copy of the signed freight bill verifying delivery
Any and all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus freight back to the original shipping point.
- Disputes - PHVAC will make every effort to resolve any dispute promptly. To expedite a resolution, please send in writing your name, account number, invoice number and an explanation of the issue within 30 days of invoice date.
- Cancellations - All cancellations must be approved by PHVAC, and may be subject to a minimum of a 20% restocking fees and other charges.
- Product Compliance - PHVAC does not guarantee compliance or suitability of the products it sells with any laws, codes or regulations nor does PHVAC accept responsibility for installation and/or use of a product. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to review product applicability and compliance with laws, codes or regulations.
- Warranties - Many of our manufacturers offer product warranties. All manufacturer warranties and conditions of warranty shall apply. PHVAC makes no warranties expressed or implied, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness. We do not claim responsibility for any labor charge, extraneous charges for other damages, nor improper installation or diagnosis.
- Liability - PHVAC, and its suppliers, subcontractors, or agents shall not be liable in contract or otherwise for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damage whatsoever.
- Force Majeure - PHVAC shall not be liable for delays or failure to perform directly or indirectly resulting from events and causes beyond Plumbing HVAC Products LLC’s reasonable control, accidents, Acts of God, acts and omissions of any governmental authority, declared or undeclared wars, terrorism, strikes or other labor disputes, fires and natural calamities (including floods, earthquakes, storms and epidemics), changes in the law, and delays in obtaining or the inability to obtain labor, materials or services through PHVAC’s usual sources at normal prices.
- Approval - All sales orders are subject to final approval by Plumbing HVAC Products LLC.
- Any customers paying by electronic check (bank transfer) agree to let Plumbing HVAC Products, LLC electronically debit their bank account or create and process a demand draft against their bank account in the total amount of the sale plus taxes, handling, and shipping on or after the sale date. Plumbing HVAC Products will email the customer a confirmation of this transaction. if you have any questions please phone us.